Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last day of Sculpture by the Sea 2011, Bondi

One of the pieces at Sculpture by the Sea 2011, Tamarama Beach (to Bondi Beach)
Today is the last day for the 2011 exhibition of Sculpture by the Sea in Bondi. It's yet another great year so don't miss out if you have nothing better to do today.

This year I started at the Tamarama Beach end, finishing up at Bondi Beach. There were favourites aplenty, but here's a few to whet the cultured appetite.



























It's your last chance to catch this fabulous, fun and free exhibition today - see the website for full details. See more photos on my Facebook page (and 'Like' me while you're there!).

Beef sausage on a roll with onions at Tamarama Beach

11 comments:

joey@forkingaroundsydney said...

I love SBTS and this year it has been fabulous. I actually went three times with different friends from interstate and overseas, so much fun!

Lucas said...

It's such a good year this year. I feel like I took all the pictures I could, and I still see things I missed on other peoples' blogs. We bought the 25th anniversary book for my Canadian mum, and are considering keeping it.

Hannah said...

Argh, I missed this AGAIN! I like like fifteen minutes from it too, so it is kind of inexcusable! It looks like it was fabulous fun, I suppose i will just go next year ♥

Dumpling Girl said...

Your photos look great, takes me back to our visit a couple of weeks ago.

Tina said...

Ho joey - This year's was fab I thought! And Saturday was a perfect summer's day for the walk too!

Hi Lucas - Yeah, love comparing pics and seeing everything from different angles and perspectives!

Hi Hannah - No excuse! At least you can see the pics ;)

Hi Dumpling Girl - Thanks; hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

Hotly Spiced said...

I didn't get there this year so thank you for taking such great images of the event.

JonathanN said...

Great photos! Great photographer!

Rita (mademoiselle délicieuse) said...

I only got to see the ones at Tamarama Beach coz it was getting too hot and sunny and I started going a pale shade of pink! But my favourites there were Dreams/Memories and the log house.

Tina said...

Hi Hotly Spiced - Not a problem, my pleasure!

Hi Jonathan - Thanks very much! *blushing*

Hi Rita - Yeah, pretty hot when I was there too. Oooh, so many favourites - not sure I could choose (or remember the names!) I though that turtle was pretty amazing.

Corinne @ Gourmantic said...

I didn't see the Beef sausage sculpture when I was there ;)

I just realised I've known you for a year. You first left a comment on my site about Sculptures last year, and here we are ! Cheers to that :)

Tina said...

Hi Corinne - Aw, cheers to us! I think I missed a few sculptures too - forgivable ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...